Monday, December 29, 2008

bored.update.

hey party people!

hope everyones holiday was awesome!
I had a great Christmas, lots of goodies and giftcards woot woot. Thank you santa aha!
anyways so I'm super bored and have nothing to do, soo if you want to continue reading this, do so at your own risk as it could get totally random and make no sense AT ALL.

---------------------------------------

mmkay, so like this year my christmas tree was like classy and mature instead of my family's traditional "have fun,creative,bright,and colorful" tree. I swear it looks like we swiped it out of Macy's hahaha. very weird. I keep staring at and thinking why the hell does my tree look like that?! but i do have to say it does match the living room now ahha.It's a Live tree so we'll probably get rid of it in the next week or two. we didnt get it until xmas eve so it hasn't even been a full week of having it yet.

Oh Oh Oh!!! so A couple of gifts that like I SUPER excited i got are the 120 pro palette which I'm still waiting for cause it didn't get here in time :[ , but its okay cause its still on its way. oh and my 4GB mem card for my CAMERA!! WOO which means that i now have more than 2min on my camera and I can make better YT VIDS! WOOOTTTT!!!
yesssssssssssssssssssss! so excited!

uhhh hot cocoa is yummy, but those tiny marshmallows make it to cliche for my liking so i prefer the just as cliche, but more "me", whipped cream with choco sprinkles ;]

mmm for those wondering I decided NOT to have the bf over for xmas. I played out all the possible scenarios and I just didn't feel it was worth it right now. so yeah, thats how it played out. Oh I have yet to see him for the holidays though :[ both of our families have been busy and we live like 40 min away from each other so we're trying to work out a visit so we can exchange gifts with each other. He doesn't read this so I'll tell you what I got him. Nothing major, but i know its what he wanted. Its a PS3 game called Naruto Ninja storm or something like that. I played the demo with him at his house and it was actually hella fun. he kicked my ass but thats okay...i can kick his in Soul Calibur4 haha. It was like 60+ dollars after tax. ehh which is alot for a 17 y/o unemployed, obseesed with makeup, chick.  damn, the damage I could do with 60 bucks at Ulta or sephora is like no joke! LOL but he's worth it. 



I never in my wildest dreams thought that shopping online at amazon.com would be so HARD! I got gift money for there from my cousin and OMG I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO PUT IT ON! shoes, makeup, clothes, jewelry,electronics...the list just goes on and on!

ohhh my ass has been being kicked in the game of "Clue"! you know that board game where you try to guess who committed the murder by making guesses about the room, weapon, and room?! okay well i wanted a new one for xmas as I lost all the pieces of my last one in like 6th grade. anyways I'm sure we've play like 50 games already within the first 96 hrs I've had it and I've only won like 2 twice and thats not cause i was smart and figured it out, it was cause the dumass before me messed up and it was obvious to all the people playing that if i didnt guess it right i was a bigger moron than that guy
 -__ -

ehhh CALIFORNIA, this is the first time that i want to kick you in the ass! Seriously our budget crisis has me on a freaking WL for like 5 out of the 7 colleges I applied to.
and they're all like..

 "I'm sorry but even though you met the early application deadline because of the cut backs our main priority are those in this(zipcode) area. Once they have all been placed as they are more likely guaranteed admittance, then we will notify you on the status of your application process. In the mean time please apply to the schools in your area such as UCLA,USC, UCSD, blah blah blah... thank you for your patience"

Yeah well thats depressing, cause number one those schools are hard to get into and Oh did i mention their enrollment time is CLOSED! and has been closed for like 2 months now, and I just got that email two days ago! So how can hey go and tell me to apply for the other schools when applications for my term is CLOSED!?? WTH
Lucky for me I applied during the right time before it Closed, two months back. I Just feel bad for those who only applied to like two and have that letter from both. :[
Community college is looking more and more like what I might have to do if I'm still stuck on a WL after I grad :[


OH Natalie Jo from YT, her YT name it natjotua go check her out! I love her :]
anyways she was so freaking awesome and sent me a christmas present, it was more like a frigging haul of stuff!! SO AWESOME! I'm going to make thankyou vid so you guys can see what she got me!! Imma send her some goodies too :D
I LOVE the holidays giving is soo fun ;]


In like 12 days I can go get my license! YAYYYY I woulda had it like a year ago if the parentals had paid for drivers training on time. but they knew if i never got my permit, they wouldnt have to buy me a cay and i'd be stranded at home. well it worked. but now that I've had my permit for 6 months and I'm beyond 17 and a half I CAN GO GET IT!!! WOOOOt now i just have to pass! LOL
was it hard? Kaycee?? Jazzy?? Yas?? did you guys pass your first time?!


okay im done for now haha. i'm hit the sack. did i mention im sick?! yeah...total flu over here. even though i got my flu shot.. bull! ehh so im going to attempt to laydown and breath haha. byee <3

thanks for reading my chapter book, hope i didnt bore you too much [;





1 comments:

.cupcake love. said...

WOO. I seriously felt like I read a full chapter. HAHA.
Get ready for YOUR TURN !!

First off - let me say ... Why are you NEVER online ?! I never see you! It's either that or I just don't go on the right time ?? I barely go online anymore though. I do miss talkin` to you boo !

Anywhoooo. Is that 120 palette from CS ? It's so funny, everyone's been getting palettes for Christmas ! But it's hellllla worth it ! Hella colors in ONE palette ?! SCOREEEEEE :] I can't wait to see more videos from you girl ! Don't forget you have to recreate your Arabic look =P

I'm glad you decided not to bring the bf over :] It's really overwhelming for the both of you - meeting the whole fam at once.. you don't want to scare the boy off ! =P You should introduce him to fam, one at a time - so then when a big event comes up, it won't be as overwhelming ! "But he's worth it" - AWWW CUUUUTE :] I need to see pics !

oOh LICENSE ! Girl, CA & VA are totally different when it comes to laws. I'm pretty sure Jaz passed hers the first time. For me, it took me like 2 - HAHA. I don't know why but I mean it isn't hard at all ! Then again, I've never taken the CA test before. I'm sure you'll do FINEEEE babygirl.

I'm sorry about the colleges for you :( This economy is TERRIBLE.. & it's only going to get worse to get better. Gah.

Hit me up on YT or somethinggg - we'll exchange ##s so we can commmuuunicate more !

<333