Thursday, December 11, 2008

tagged by JAZZiE <3

RULES. once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don't forget to leave a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. you can't tag the person who tagged you. 

ONE. I use hand gestures and say ridiculous wayy too much when I talk.

TWO. I think I started drinking coffee too young. Is 14 too young?
Those all nighters I had to start pulling Freshman year of high school were no joke, and frappachinos were my bff LOL


THREE. I ♥  Sharpies, bright && dark nail polishes, bright colored stockings, && peep toe pumps

FOUR. I spend wayyy to much time on the phone w/ the boyfriend. ( yes Kaycee, we're back together lmao, long ass story, what can i say he's been my only bf since 9th grade )

FIVE.  only 1 out of the 4 small dots on my left side of my face, around my eye, is an actual natural beauty mark, the other 3 are just scars left behind from chicken pox when i was little. I didn't listen and scratched the sh!t outta my face. 

SIX. I blame my mother for the passing of my first and only doggie "missy" (rip boo)
and yes, she knows I blame her.

SEVEN. Secretly I think I have Asian blood. but Idk what kind. My Grandmother from my Dad's side looks sooooo Asian its like scary. But he's soo secretive, he won't tell me anything! He'll tell me bout his Dads background but not his Moms. She died when I was really little. So I never got to know her.  

EIGHT. therefore that Asian Blood Would explain so much about me && my likes/ dislikes.
My current conclusion is that, If Im NoT asian, then the Native American Indian in me looks Asian or is of Asian descent. Like Aztec is Hispanic Native American, maybe theres an Asian based tribe that I am.

NINE. no i DO NOT know what color my eyes are. they've been referred to as " stormy autumn" by the bf and "vomit" by the bf's bff. LMAO wow..

TEN. I have no piercings .................yet. parents don't like it due to religious reasons, but let the records show that I'll be 18 in two months muhauahahahaha. 

ELEVEN. I'm SUPER SHY && SELF-CONSCIOUS, but I don't use makeup as a security blanket. besides makeup doesn't fix my issue last time i checked.

TWELVE. I can get my license next month :)

THIRTEEN. I L-O-V-E HOODIES! I could wear them 24/7

FOURTEEN. I scrape out the filling to every pie, except apple, and just eat the crust/pastry

FIFTEEN. I really like keychains and cell phone charms and was soo pissed when I realized that my voyager doesn't have a place for a cell charm.

SIXTEEN. I begged for an electric guitar for my 8th grade graduation present, I got it and its been in the back of my closet ever sense :( idk know how to play. how sad.

I taggg hmm anyone who wants to do it, cause Idk if the peeeps i tagg will do it. Ann??Bre?? do it yea?? lol 

3 comments:

jazziebabycakes said...

You're sooo funny !

You scrape out the pie ? Thats almost wrong; but then again I enjoy the crust all by itself :)

WOO !!

jazziebabycakes said...

Oh, I was totally gonna ask you if you were mixed because when I look at your eyes I know you gotta be mixed like me !

SO beautiful :)

Oh, and I LOOOVE sharpies too. I have like 20. They're amazingly fun. I even have the key chain ones. Since you love key chains, you should totally get some :)

bre. said...

your featured<3.